* Please do not apply to this job if you are not physically located in one of the following countries - United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Portugal, Spain, France, Romania, Lithuania, US (NY only), (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach visual design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our newly introduced visual style features simple, yet beautiful 3D illustrations and animations, helping our users easily understand the actions and features of our products. We are searching for passionate 3D Artists who want to create inspiring work and would like to grow in an energetic and professional environment.
As a 3D Artist in the Performance Studio, you will be responsible for creating performance marketing visuals for all existing & upcoming Revolut products. You will work closely with our Growth performance marketing team and our Visual Designers to produce creative assets for all the paid channels we use to acquire new customers and engage existing ones: Facebook, YT, IG, Google UAC, TikTok and others.
What you'll be doing
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Build and push visual quality and creativity both on static and animated 3D assets for performance marketing ads
• Collaborate with visual designers and our Growth performance marketing team
• Gather references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
• Create visualisations of our physical products for performance ads creatives
• Work in small teams on bigger projects which require different skillsets
• Work across multiple project deadlines
• Contribute to our design processes and improve scalability
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 2+ years experience as a visual or 3D designer
• A portfolio and/or reel highlighting your best work
• Ability to move fast and deliver high quality output
• An exceptional eye for detail and quality
• Strong experience creating and animating 3D assets using Cinema 4D
NICE TO HAVE
• Design or technical degree
• Experience working with performance marketing teams and producing creatives for digital paid ads: Facebook, YT, IG, Google UAC
• Experience at a tech company, start-up, and/or creative agency
• Experience with Figma
LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 14000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Fully remote position
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year